fredag 28 juni 2013

Emma S. Moisturising eye gel

So I wrote last week that I was going to try out some new Emma S. products. Well I have started to dive into them and boy do I love them! I'm not going to talk about the other products on here because I want to do a more in depth review after I have used them for a bit longer, but I really wanted to share my first thoughts about the eye gel with you guys. I have never used an actual gel on my eyes before, as I have mentioned previously; I used to get permanent eyelash extensions done on my eyes. That made me really careful with what I used on around my eyes.
But now when I have got my extensions removed, I can finally try out some new products. I will havet o say that this one is epic. It contains caffein something that I'm addicted to outside the beauty department too. The caffein really works wonders on the eyes.