måndag 17 juni 2013

It has been a long time...


For two whole years have I gone every third week to get my permanent fake lashes glued on. For two whole years have I not ones seen my own lashes. But today I took the final step. It wasn't so much that I didn't like the fake lashes. They looked absolutely amazing, it was more that I just felt like I need a change. I need to make a new me, a fresh start. So that is what I am doing right now. All of the long lashes are gone; maybe for good maybe not who knows. I ran in panic down to the store to buy mascara and for the first time in two years can I now see my bare lashes. They are not as long as the fake ones, they are not as thick as the fake ones, they are not as curled as the fake ones. But for some odd reason it just feels nice. It feels better, like I don't have to worry about the damage that is done to my lashes anymore. Besides now I can play around with mascara and that has been too long. I used to be a mascara junky, who had tried every single mascara they sold here. Now it was like fighting my way through the jungle, I just stood there and blinked like a deer caught in headlights. I never really understood how MANY mascaras they came out with just in these two years. So from now on until I have a breakdown and cry myself to sleep while on the phone with my lashgirl, I will go natural. For a new start and a new me!