söndag 23 juni 2013

Emma S




Emma S. is a Swedish skincare brand that has been launched by a Swedish model, actress and TV personality Emma Wiklund. They provide save and effective beauty products that gives what they promises. The brand states that it should be easy to take care of your skin and good skin care isn't just about the products but about how we feel and how we live. They have products for Cleasing, Moisturising, Ageless -a anti age and body. The products are made in Sweden and are free from paraben and mineraloils.

I have to say this is my new holy grail when it comes to skin care. Yes I still have my usual day cream from Clarins (The Capital Luminére Jour) and I still use my serum from Lancôme (The Visionnaire, Correcteur Fondamental) most of the days, but other than that I have switched out most of my skin care for Emma S.
It all started with a facial mask. The Ageless Enzyme peel, I didn't think it would work but I got an offer on it and hey why not try. Holy....Garden Gnome.. That stuff is amazing! Yes you do look like a boiled prawn in the face after it but hey I can rock that. (Do it at night, please for the love of...do it at night)
After that I decided to give it a bigger plunge, so now I have ordered some more products from her brand. Before when I had my fake lashes I was so scared to buy any form of eyecream other than the one that my lash girl recomended. It was good but I have really sensitive eyes, that gets puffy and red for no reasons what so ever. So that cream really didn't give me what I wanted. So this time around I am going to try Emma  S. Moisturising Eye Gel. People say that it's really good so let's give it a go.
Besides that one I have been eyeing the Ageless Oxygen Mask for such a long time now, I think the whole idea is really cool but was a bit iffy about if it worked or not. Seeing how I have loved every single product I have got from them before I shouldn't be so doubting.

So those two are my two new products from Emma S. that I will be trying out starting this week. I will update you guys later in the week about how they behave and feel. I'm hoping that it will be just as good as the rest.

You can find more info about the Emma S. brand HERE.