lördag 30 april 2011

The day after..

 

 Well this is the day after and I am still alive. Haha no I am only kidding, the birthday was a good day. Spent it with the family and out in the sun. It was really nice. Today is another really sunny and warm day, with no wind. So I think we are going to the ocean today, do alittle fishing, spend some time in the sun. I will not bring the computer haha so I can't blog by the sea but I will update you guys later in the day. I will bring a camera so I can take loads of pictures. If there is something I love more then flowers it's the sea (well apart from family and friends then). I can spend days just laying in the sun by the sea relaxing. So I guess that is what I am going to do today. Having abit of a me day... That is something you need once in a while. Well now I have blabbed on for too long. It is time to get ready and leave. Well I hope that you all have a great day with lots of sun.
Now I will never forget my own name. That will come in handy as I am getting older haha! Oh btw the nailpolish is Isadora, Cinderella.