lördag 30 april 2011

Don't do it! Todays warning!

If you see this cute little banner on a page for Easyplant... Don't buy anything from them! Don't do it! I have been there and I have made the misstake. But now I have learned... It started about 4 years ago, we had heard about easyplant and that they had a very nice selection of plants. Well so far so good. So we ordered... The first year 2 plants came here dead, well not a big deal that can happen to anyone right? We then got 2 new plants and we were happy. Next year we ordered again. This time we got dead plants again. Not a big deal or so we tought! After about 6 emails and we don't even know how many phonecalls later we got money but not our money back. Oh no we got money to buy something next year. Well we didn't wanted to give them the money so we did ordered again this year but only for they money that we had with them. Well guess what? We got dead plants! Then they were reaaally hard to get a hold of. Finally I got to talk to one of their staff this thursday and she said that "Oh you will have your plants next week." Well easyplant I belive that when I see it! And then I am never ever going to shop there again! This is insane! So please take my warning do not buy anything from easyplant, your plants will be dead and you will get gray hairs trying to get ahold of them!