söndag 1 maj 2011

Yesterday in the sun...









Yesterday I took a trip down to the ocean, spent some time in the warm sun and watched the ocean roll in against the cliffs. Then I took a long walk on 9,9 km trough a very cute summerhouse village. I walked passed a gardener, that you can see strolling around on the street in the last picture. His garden was amasing, my camera didn't want to stay alive for that long but I am going back one day just to show you his fence. It was truly amasing. But one thing I can't really understand is, the houses down there are very close to eachother just like any other summercottage place like this. Well I was walking down the street and this 2 ladys was out in the lawn talking about their medicine. Out in the open, so just by passing them I learned that one of them took her medicin at night but the other one can't because then she wont be able to sleep. And the first one said that she don't get to sleep at night anyway so it doesn't matter. I love that people are open and friendly but yeah screaming about your medicine to your friend 2 gardens away seems abit much in some way... But good for them! Oh and I passed this man working in his garden and he had the most stunning Magnolios and Japanese cherrieblossoms. Hot bubblegum pink and the whole garden filled up with these pink amasing flowers. It was truly wonderfull to pass his garden in the street and see these pink flowers swaying in the light breese. And he had a really cute dog who said hi to everyone passing his house. That made the garden even more amasing in my eyes. Well now I am going to eat my breakfast and have a coffee.