söndag 15 maj 2011

Long time hardly see.

Well yes I know, I know Ive been a bad blogger. But I have a not so good reason too, I've not been so well I got an infection in my eye that made me unable to see on it, then I got a migraine attack out of this world. And then I was jut pure lazy. So I am sorry for the last part! But I am back and now we are gonna blog. So what has been up since last time? Well I have to say congratulations to Eric Saade who got Sweden 3 place in Eurovision song contest last night. Good job!
On a more personal note, I am going to find out about 2 jobs next week, which I am really excited about. The cat has been a little sicko togheter with me. She got some kristalls in her urine a couple of days ago so now she is on a special diet. And it is raining here, and windy. So no gardening today, in fact I think I am going to stay in today. I have to write some on the book if I want that to go any forward soon. So that is the plan for today and who knows maybe you will get a little taste of what the book is about. Well I am off to eat some breakfast, have some coffee and a cuddle with the cat.