måndag 23 maj 2011

Sometimes its just the way it is... deal with it.

You know how some people just gets to you? Well this last week was one of those "I can't belive why I am hanging with these people" week. It was more drama then I have ever seen. Or something like that. I am not a person who is very comfy when drama is in the picture. I guess I am abit of a guy like that. If you have a problem just say it, won't get any better just going aroung PMSing about it. But anyway it was just people who had it out for me this week I guess. It's times like that I am so happy and thankful for my close friends. They mean the world to me, really. How lame that may sound. So to all the haters out there... Here have a pink flower!

Well moving on... I started to feel a little not well the other night thinking it was my allergy that was messing with me. But no, that same night my fever was rising like crazy and I had the sniffles. I think I am starting to feel a bit better but don't want to say to to to much before I know. This week I really need to stay home and work on the book so a cold maybe isn't that bad then haha. Atleast it will keep me indoors. I think I will be going to bed soon so this was just an update on what's going on in my life right now. I hope that you all are well and that you had a better week then I did. Oh and I hope you have sunshine and summer where you are. Here it is still chilly. I sooo want summer but I guess that it is going to wait for a little more. Well now I have been sitting here for tooooo long so I need to get back in the bed and drink some water and watch a movie. Think it's gonna be one of the SATC movies, or maybe SATC itself. Goodnight to you!