tisdag 24 maj 2011

To much fever for my own good...

Pic: Vi
Goodmorning!
I was thinking about this last night when I was watching SATC in bed with my mineral water. How many people do we meet during our lifes but don't really know anything about? Let's just take a look at my former school, the classes was about 50-60 people. Many of them I didn't even say "hi" to during our time togheter. I still don't know anything about them and we spent so much time "togheter" to me that is abit scary. Don't know what it is with it cause I can understand that you can't get to know everyone. It's just that there are so many people out there that never get seen by anyone. Who will then take the time to get to know them when we don't even get to know people we spend our days around? It just breaks my heart thinking about it, don't know if it's the fever or what... I just hope that you have someone who will see you and take the time to get to know you. Or someone who always see you and already know you.