onsdag 25 maj 2011

Valentino the one and only...


Pic:Mirro, Goto

 
Some people are just truly amazing. Mr. Valentino is one of them. I have loved his design for many, many years now and I can honestly say that I have never seen a piece of his that I would not want to wear. He was the inventor of Valentino Red, something that put it's mark on the fashion world forever. When Valentino left the fashion scene in 2008 the last truly Haute-Couture God left. There is no designer who can replace Mr. Valentino and there will never be another one like him. I really recommend that if you love fashion and wants to se how a legend works, watch the documentary Valentino The Last Emperor made by Matt Tyrnauer. If you don't have a tear in your eye at the end then well I don't really know. It might sound wierd or stupid but I had tears in my eyes at the end of it the first time I watched it. He was the last emperor of the fashion world. And we will never ever forget the legend Mr. Valentino Garavani. There will be no other like him and there will never be anyone who can fill his shoes.