tisdag 24 maj 2011

Shut up money....

Pic: Vi

I just have to give you the link to an awsome video that really shows you that money does talk. And what it says? Well Lana on youtube went to her local mall to find out ---->click!<----- This made me so angry, allright she was not allowed to film in the stores, I get that. And yes that was wrong. But why on earth would they threat her any different just because she didn't have the more expensive cloths on?! Usually stores people are really nice around here... Or is that all just cause I look like I could buy what they sell? Once I was threathed badly by someone working in a store but that was handled and since then there has not been any problem. So why why why do these people let the look of someone that has money change the way they are against them? That's just sick! If you are nice to someone or not should not be set by what brand of cloths they have on. Bah! I need a coffee! This is sick!